BEST REUNION EVER @ SUNWAY LAGOON MALAYSIA

by - February 07, 2019



Holla,

How's your Chinese New Year festive? Me is so good when I celebrate Best Reunion Ever at Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia. Wanna know what's good to be there? Check this out fellas.

ABOUT SUNWAY LAGOON

Before I go to my best experience at Sunway Lagoon, let me tell you about this amazing Multi-Park. Sunway Lagoon is Malaysia’s premier multi-park destination located at the heart of Sunway Resort City, is only 30 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur city centre and Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). It offers more than 90 attractions across its six parks – Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park and its latest addition, Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon. Rated highly among the international community with the title of “Asia’s Best Attraction” for four consecutive years by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (“IAAPA”), the 88-acre theme park excites visitors of all ages with wholesome family-friendly fun to adrenaline-pumping thrills. The park is also home to attractions such as the World’s Largest Water Ride - Vuvuzela, World’s First Waterplexx 5D, World’s Largest Man-Made Sandy Surf Beach, Malaysia’s First Interactive Zoo and FlowRider, Malaysia’s First Surf Simulator.

SUNWAY LAGOON BEST REUNION EVER!

It's the second day of Chinese New Year and I have found out that Sunway Lagoon has so much fun and best activities. The fees is affordable as the amazing activities they offered. Check the price below! This #SLBestReunionEver is from 1st February until 19th February. In 19 days, they offered a lot of exciting highlight activities. Let's scroll it one by one. 

IT'S AFFORDABLE!!!

"WELCOME DANCE PROSPERITY"
-ENTRANCE-

I wake up early in the morning to prepare myself well before I went to Sunway Lagoon. Put the sunblocks on, floral shirt with matchy pants. My morning was so amazing to watch the Welcome Dance Prosperity at the entrance of SL. They danced well and follow the tempo. I'm amazed at their teamwork. The dance is so overwhelmed and they really welcoming us by their dance. I love it.

"MEET & GREET GOD OF PROSPERITY
CAPTAIN QUACK & LADY QUACK"
-ENTRANCE-

The costumes are so cute. You can take selfies or group photo with them. It will be memories in my gallery of course. I love the decoration at the entrance, it so genuine and  the mascots are friendly as well. I got ang-paw pockets too. Thanks for giving me that. 
.



"CNY SAND ART WORKSHOP"
-SURF BEACH-

At 12 noon, I went to Surf Beach as it has CNY Sand Art! I'm excited as last time I did this was 10 years ago. Actually this activity is for kids, but adults are also welcomed. Hehehe. I took a chance to create my own bombastic Sand Art craft. 





"12 MAJESTIC DRUMS SHOW"
-SURF BEACH-

It was great to watch 12 Majestic Drums live and I am the one at the first row. I love watching the performance and really don't want to lose my chance to watch the kiddos perform their drums show. This Chinese New Year is completely amazing with this drums show. Goodjob kiddos!


"HUA REN HERITAGE DANCE PERFORMANCE"
-SURF BEACH-

This performance is so smooth as silk, amazing and superb. I call this tarian kipas (cause the props is kipas tapi ada renda-2) But sadly, I was too amazed with the performance and forgot to take the pictures and record any video. But for me, you guys have to watch it live cause it was great performance.

"HIP HOP LION DANCE"
-LEKAN, WATER PARK-

Every Chinese New Year, the performance that I waiting for is Lion Dance! Lion Dance only on CNY so I don't want to lose any chances to watch this genuine Chinese Dance. But, at Sunway Lagoon, they brought something different! It is Hip Hop Lion Dance. Wow, a genuine Lion Dance becomes Hip Hop style. so it is worth to change? For me, it's quite good to have a new style of performance so that we can fit with the era.



"CNY MEET & GREET SPONGEBOB & PATRICK"
-NICKELODEON LOST LAGOON-

Before I went back home, I visited the Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon, this site is special for kids, as they have water-playground and more. me as a Spongebob's fans, of course, will meet and greet him. He's so cute with that square face and pants. 




What are you waiting for? Suit up your trunks and get into Sunway Lagoon to celebrate Chinese New Year The Best Reunion Ever with a lot of exciting activities there. You guys can check #SLBestReunionEver for more info. Have fun!

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. Last i went to sunway lagoon was last year with family. It was not bad. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestnya masuk sunway lagoon time musim perayaan..berperluang tengok show. Sis lama dh tak masuk sana..tunggu anak habis exam this year baru nak bawak dia

    ReplyDelete
  3. uishh meriahnya! haahah first time singgah sini. blogger baru eh? welcome to the club and all the best ye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys have so much fun! Lama nya tak pegi SUnway Lagoon. Zaman sekolah dlu kot. Hahaha. Plg best dapat tgk lion dance. Taktau kenapa tapi mmg suka. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunway Lagoon tak pernah mengecewakan. Ada je benda best2 diorang buat. Sand Art tu dah besar pun boleh join eh. Untung la. Hihihi.
    Paling comel Spongebob ikut tema pakai baju samfu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. last pergi Sunway Lagoon 2013, bestnya tengok gambar semua cantik. Kena tunggu rakyat jelata dah besar sikit baru boleh pergi sana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time comment here, u just join the session right? nice knowing you, talking about Sunway Lagoon last i went there 2009...so long already..as i know now too many new attraction there..must go there and bring my daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ! first time here. Suka gila pergi sini Sunway Lagoon dan tak puas kalau datang ke Sunway Lagoon tapi datang sehari je then tak sempat nak main semua game, better ambik pas yang cover 2 harikan. Apapun kalau dapat datang sehari pun kira okay dah, cuma kena pandai plan nak main apa dulu kan. Harini last dah pakej CNY kan :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow best to welcome the new year of Sunway Lagoon chinese and fun. We never feel welcome here hehehe long do not go here a lot of new toys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bestnya habiskan cuti CNY di Sunway Lagoon dengan kengkawan. Seronok bila pergi ada geng ni. Meriah dia lain macam. Seronok dapat cuba semua permainan yang disediakan semua. Peluang tu.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best klu masuk dgn family gerenti enjoy mcm2 ada kat Sunway Lagoon

    ReplyDelete
  12. huargh bestnya banyak aktiviti. tau tak airah tak pernah lagi pergi sunway lagoon ni hahahha sedih betul.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dah lebih 10 tahun tak masuk Sunway Lagoon. Padahal sebelah ofis je, hari2 lalu hehe..nampak menarik sgr aktiviti kat sana skang ni. Tggu anak besar sket lg

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... mmg best sunway lagoon.. last pergi i think 7 years ago kot.. this year nak pergi bawak anak-anak mandi manda je..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! it was such a fun day out and reunion at Sunway Lagoon. I m looking forward to go there with my family next holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lagoon is one of my Fav place. look like you all had fun there. look fwd to more holiday and fun day out there heehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everyone look so happy ya. hehehe. I have been there too during CNY. It's happening! I wish i go to SL again. Tak puas. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bestnya dapat sambut Chinease New year kat Sunway lagoon. Kalau dapat pergi dengam family mesti lagi best kan.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never been there but, surely one day I will go Sunway Lagoon ! Sunway Lagoon is one of a must go thempark in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete